Did you know the closest State Correctional Institution to Philadelphia, PA is about 45 minutes away and that the farthest is over 6 hours!!! If transportation has been a burden in connecting you to your loved one, let Ride and Rebuild, LLC provide relief. With our safe, affordable, comfortable and reliable transportation service, we aim to rebuild your family, one visit at a time!
Ride and Rebuild, LLC transports family members Friday-Sunday each month. Reserve your seat for our next outgoing trip! Please remember to schedule and pay for your visit at least 3 days in advance to guarantee your seat. However, if space is available we will accommodate travelers up to 48 hours in advance.
This schedule is subject to change based on passenger visiting frequency to institutions.
|Nov Wk3||NO TRIP
|Somerset/Laurel Highland (Day Trip)
|Nov Wk4||NO TRIP
|Dec Wk1||NO TRIP
|Dec Wk3||NO TRIP
Reserve a Seat
Discounts December 2015-February 2016–See Price Reductions!!!
For Online/Money Order Payers Only!
- Smithfield/Huntingdon/Rockview/Benner/Somerset/Laurel Highland/Houtzdale
- ALL SEATS $45
- ALL SEATS $35
- We have Flexible Payment Options for 2 trips taken in 1 month! Pay full price for 1, $10 off second trip (Payment must be paid in full for both trips at time of reservation to receive discount).
- Payment can be made by Check Card or Credit Card by clicking on the Reserve a Seat button below or by Money Order made payable to Ride and Rebuild, LLC and mailed to PO Box 28782, Philadelphia, PA 19151. Payments made by Money Order must be received no less than 3 days before departure. Check Card/Credit Card payments may be made as late as the night before if space is available. Please call before purchasing online if it is less than 3 days in advance.
- Payments made the day of (onsite) are subject to a $5 increase on fare.
- Please know that under no circumstance does Ride and Rebuild, LLC secure your credit card information on its website or any database connected to our business. Instead, your payment information is stored on the secure PayPal site in which Ride and Rebuild, LLC has no access to your personal financial data. We only store reservation information and payment received information in our databases.
|Institution||Distance from Philadelphia, County||Rates per Person||Departure location/ time||Reserve a Seat|
|Graterford||31 miles/1 hour||$35.00||69th St: 8:15am; 30th St: 8:45am; BHP: 9:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Frackville||101 miles/2 hours||$40.00||69th St: 8:15am; 30th St: 8:45am; BHP: 9:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Mahanoy||102 miles/2 hours||$40.00||69th St: 8:15am; 30th St: 8:45am; BHP: 9:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Camp Hill||111 miles/2.05 hours||$45.00||69th St: 7:15am; 30th St: 7:30am; BHP: 7:45am||Reserve a Seat|
|Coal Township||122 miles/2.30 hours||$45.00||69th St: 7:15am; 30th St: 7:30am; BHP: 7:45am||Reserve a Seat|
|Dallas||118 miles/2.35 hours||$45.00||69th St: 7:15am; 30th St: 7:45am; BHP: 8:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Retreat||125 miles/2.40 hours||$45.00||69th St: 7:15am; 30th St: 7:45am; BHP: 8:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Muncy||171 miles/2.58hours||$50.00||69th St: 6:15am; 30th St: 6:45am; BHP: 7:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Huntingdon||191 miles/3.33hours||$55.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Smithfield||191 miles/3.33hours||$55.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Rockview||197 miles/3.34 hours||$55.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Benner||197 miles/3.34 hours||$55.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Houtzdale||224 miles/3.47 hours||$60.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Laurel Highland||237 miles/4.13 hours||$60.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
|Somerset||240 miles/4.07 hours||$60.00||69th St: 5:15am; 30th St: 5:45am; BHP: 6:00am||Reserve a Seat|
Pick-up/Drop Off Locations (Your Time and Privacy is our Priority)
Ride and Rebuild, LLC values your time and your privacy. Therefore, we do not conduct door-to-door service. We’d rather you spend more time on your visit than in our van. We will, however, pick you up and drop you off at three (3) convenient locations in Philadelphia. We will arrive at the first location (69th and Market Street) according to the departure time of the institution we will be visiting. We will depart from the Pick-up location approximately ten (10) minutes after the scheduled time. Please arrive early to the Pick-up location. If you should exceed the waiting period, we will attempt to call the contact number listed on your reservation at least twice before leaving the location. If you miss the van, unfortunately, you will NOT receive a refund.
Travelers will be picked up from the following locations in the order in which they appear:
- 69th and Market Street (69th Street Terminal)
- 30th and Market Street (Slainte Restaurant)
- Broad and Hunting Park-BHP (Sunoco Gas Station)
Travelers will be dropped off at the following locations in the order in which they appear:
- Broad and Hunting Park (Sunoco Gas Station)
- 30th and Market Street (Slainte Restaurant)
- 69th and Market Street-BHP (69th Street Terminal)
We at Ride and Rebuild, LLC understand how important it is for you to visit your loved one. We also regard it as a privilege that you’ve chosen us to take you there. In order for us to serve you well, we ask that you read and agree to comply with the following guidelines in the Rider Guide below.
- You must pay via Money Order or online by Check/Credit Card for your seat at least 3 days in advance in order to confirm your reservation.
- You must be on the visiting list to enter the institution. Please verify this information prior to reserving your seat. Ride and Rebuild, LLC will not be held responsible for travelers who are denied a visit due to a visiting list issue.
- You must have proper ID to enter the institution. Birth Certificates/SS cards are required for children to visit the facility.
- You must arrive at the pick-up location on time. We will offer a ten (10) minute waiting period, but will depart promptly afterward.
- You must dress appropriately for the institution you are visiting. Ride and Rebuild, LLC will not be held responsible for travelers who are denied a visit due to improper dress. For information about dress code, please visit our FAQ’s.
- You must not, under any circumstances, bring drugs or drug paraphernalia on your visit. Ride and Rebuild, LLC fully cooperates with routine and random drug inspections of our vehicles at State Correctional Institutions. Please know that if you are found with drugs or drug paraphernalia on your person, you will be arrested and detained at the institution. Also know that if drugs or drug paraphernalia are found inside/outside our vehicle , all will be denied entrance into the institution. If Ride and Rebuild, LLC is denied access due to failure of a drug search, we will NOT issue refunds to any passengers. We are our brothers/sisters keeper so use sound judgment!
- Ride and Rebuild, LLC will cease all services due to inclement weather or if a State of Emergency is declared. If a State of Emergency has been declared, including prohibition of vehicles on highways, we will make every attempt to call and inform you of trip cancellations. We will also make available to you a travel voucher to be redeemed on your next scheduled trip.
Early Visit Termination Policy:
- Ride and Rebuild, LLC will not be held responsible for any visits terminated by the institution (i.e. overcrowding, improper touching, etc.). We are solely responsible for safe, reliable and comfortable transportation. Therefore, Refunds will not be issued for early termination.
- You may cancel your reservation for any reason. However, in order to receive a full refund, you must cancel 3 days in advance of your scheduled trip by calling our office at 267.776.4439. Seats may not be transferred without approval from Owner.
- Please note that trips with less than 6 passengers are subject to cancellation. Cancellation of these under-reserved trips may occur within 24-48 hours of service. Purchased seats will be promptly refunded or may be transferred to the next outgoing trip.
- PLEASE NOTE: Payments received are NON-REFUNDABLE unless they meet the criteria of the cancellation policy.
- Ride and Rebuild, LLC has a 10-minute waiting period at each pick-up location. If you should exceed the waiting period, we will attempt to call the contact number listed on your reservation at least twice before leaving the location. If you miss the van you will NOT receive a refund and seats are not transferable to another trip!